Featured Upcoming Event
Assisting Older Adults & Their Families
New Leaf Senior Transitions assists older adults and their families with the daunting process of downsizing, relocating, or modifying their homes.
We specialize in working with adults 55 and over.
We know that transitioning into a new residence can be a seemingly impossible task and are trained to handle the unique challenges you may face on your path to a simpler life.
"Staci and her team are the top professionals in this field. Staci's first concern is her clients' needs and fears, and she's a master strategist at scheduling and multi-tasking. There is not a task that they can't handle."
- Barbara M.
Our trusted team can provide you with as much help as you need.
Many seniors have not moved in 30, 40, or 50 years and need to downsize considerably. The organizational and physical tasks associated with planning and implementing such a complex move can be difficult for the entire family. Whether you don’t know where to begin or are overwhelmed halfway through the process, our trusted team can provide you with as much or as little help as you need.
Expert Organizational Skills
New Leaf also assists seniors who choose to stay in their own homes, but simply require expert organizational skills to achieve their goal of staying in their home while improving quality of life!
Caring, Professional, Affordable
New Leaf Senior Transitions has significant expertise in resources and approaches that save money, reduce stress, and produce quality results. All services are client-centered and personalized to meet your needs and preferences.
Families will particularly appreciate being able to rely on an impartial, outside expert!
- Move Planning: We break the moving process down into manageable steps by creating a move timeline and plan of action.
- Sorting & Downsizing: We guide you through the process of choosing the most important and practical items for your new home.
- Packing: We help with packing and labeling items to be moved, ensuring nothing gets lost or broken during the process.
- Unpacking & Resettling: We will carefully unpack and set up your new home, paying attention to things like mobility and safety precautions.
- Charity Packing: We arrange for the charitable donation of items that cannot be sold, ensuring you a nice tax deduction and helping someone in need.
- Transfer of Utilities: Whether it's telephone, cable, internet, or change of address, we are experienced at making these changes in an efficient manner.
- Keepsake Preservation: We will ensure irreplaceable possessions like photos and family heirlooms are not lost or mishandled during the move process.
- Moving: We connect you with vetted movers that have proven to provide exceptional service at a great price.
- Placement Assistance: We connect you with placement experts that specialize in finding you a home that fits your needs.
- Hoarding Specialist: Specialized clean-out services for hoarded or extremely cluttered homes.
- Room Revamp: Includes: Rearranging furniture, home organizing, picture hanging, etc. We can create any space to your exact specifications.
"I have used New Leaf twice now, both times with outstanding results. They developed a move plan and timeline so everyone involved was on the same page. The day of the move was flawless."
- Scott L.